Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Talking Tuesday.... Yea, yea, I know it's been a loooong time...

I am really really cold!  At recess duty today I thought my fingers were going to fall off.  It's been yucky outside for all of October.  Also, my car is in the shop.  Which is almost alway bad news!  However, even though I'm frozen and my car was broken, I'm in a great mood.

I can't really explain it, guess I've just been better at looking at things half full lately.  My car was still under waranty, so I only have to pay for the alignment.  My amazing father is going to do the other stuff, that the shop acts like they need to do.  My fiance was sweet enough to come pick me up last night, when I dropped my car off at the shop.  He then let me borrow his car, so I wouldn't be inconvenienced.  We got to have a relaxing evening watching some very entertaining sitcoms.  Oh yea, and the biggest thing that keeps me as a glass half full kind of girl lately, I'm gettin' married!

Anyway, I'm in a great mood even with super cold weather.... What makes you happy even in yucky weather??

No comments: