Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Frustrated

So... I'm feeling more and more computer illiterate!  First, I couldn't figure out how to fix my blog, thankfully Glam Newlywed is on top of that.  Crisis #1 averted.  Next, I wanted to make my announcement and had some videos to post.  However, the videos are on my phone and refuse to open correctly on my computer.  Crisis #2 sadly at a standstill.  I think part of the problem is that this is my work computer... shhhh don't tell.  It's a pc and I have a mac at home that likes me more.  Or at least I like it more, but I can't blog on that computer because we still have no internet at home.  Which brings me to frustration #3... no internet at home totally bites.  We just live too far out in the boonies to get good internet, unless we did satelite which has ginormous installation fees.  So this leads me to this... should I just announce it already, because the videos really are cute.  What do y'all think?

3 comments:

jessica said...

Oh bummer! Since I'm so curious, I vote to just make the announcement already! ;)

Melissa said...

Make the announcement! :)

courtney said...

computers can be such a pain...I vote to make the announcement!