Monday, November 23, 2009

Engagement picture preview!

Here are a couple pictures to get us started.  These are the ones Audrey posted on her facebook, so of course I stole them.  If anyone is in the Southwest Missouri area, she is so great plus she's SUPER reasonably priced.  She does this on the side, so we got together yesterday afternoon.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you in contact with her.

Here's a couple of my favorites.  I'll post some in the future and you all can help us decide what we should use for our save the dates.

4 comments:

bride4life said...

I had more fun at my engagement photos than any other photos. Mine were taken at my grandparents farm. I actually just posted some wedding pictures a few days ago on my blog...you should check it out. You kinda inspired me to post some of my engagement pics too. Lots of FARM pics!!! If I do...I will let you know.

Melissa said...

Great pics!

courtney said...

Those are so cute!

I love the second one :)

Black Labs and Lilly said...

I love the black and white one!!! So cute!