Saturday, December 5, 2009

We're at the lake!

You may think this makes me crazy, but I really really love the lake this time of year!  Well anytime when it's too cold to do the typical lake things.  Right now there are maybe 3 other condos occupied, it's so quiet!  Plus look at the view this morning!


This picture doesn't do it justice, there's a haze coming off the lake, and the sun's just coming up over the hills.  I'm really glad we got to get away.  The reason we're here is to build FB's brother's Christmas present.  FB's best friend lives here and has all the needed equipment.  If we ever move to this area I must insist we have lake view!  That'll go over well, the insisting... hehe

Hope y'all have a great weekend planned as well!   Oh, did I mention this lake has a major outlet mall?  Yea, Christmas shopping here I come!

No comments: