Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow.... cold.... REALLY COLD

So today is the forth snow day of the year.  That means my school kiddos have been out of school 3 full weeks.  I went Monday for teacher inservice, so I've worked one day in 2010.  I can't say that's too much of a bummer. :)  Except, that these days must be made up.  They will be made up the week before my wedding.  I was really hoping to have the whole week to get things ready, be relaxed and not crazy running around.  Now the last day of school will be the Thursday before our Saturday wedding.  I'm hoping my principal will be understanding and let me use my personal days at the end of the year.
I'm feeling a little stir crazy, definitely ready to go back to work!

OK now onto something a little brighter!  What'd everyone get for Christmas??  FB and I got a Wii from my parents, and some games from my family.  FB got me a couple date nights and some perfume.  I got jewelry, a couple cute things for the house, and a couple gift certificates.  Oh I also got a couple certificates for massages.  We've played Wii a LOT.  It was definitely a great Christmas.  Not because of the great gifts, but spending so much time with all the family.  We got to see both FB and my families on multiple occasions throughout the break.

So what was your favorite Christmas gift?

No comments: