Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quick Update

Today is the first day I haven't had anything going on after school in a solid month!  To a lot of people having something going on after work is great.  However, I am a homebody!  I love my downtime, so tonight I'm already in my pj's and ready for some good tv.  I will probably pack a box or two for my quickly approaching move.  Luckily we've got the whole month of June to get that done.  I wish Farmboy was here to relax with, but I'm sure he's enjoying himself without me.  He's in St. Louis with his seniors for their senior trip.  Looking forward to having him home tomorrow.

Yesterday, after meeting with our sound guy and a representative from the church, I met with the photographer.  After all of that, I got to hang out with my best friend from high school.  She's my maid of honor, and she was amazing enough to do my wedding programs for me.  We spent a couple hours last night getting them all figured out.  Now I have a rough draft, to take to the mothers for approval.  Then she's going to print them for me!  I'm so glad she was able to help me out.
                             
This is a picture of us from her Pumpkin Carving Party.  This was the day before FB gave me the best pumpkin I've ever seen!  Really excited to have another picture or two of us, a nice side benefit to the whole getting married thing.  :)

1 comment:

Glamorous Newlywed said...

I can't wait to see you girls!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo