Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's about time..

So it's taken me a few days to get around to this.  My bestie posted her version here, so I thought I'd answer the questions too.

~What is your salad dressing of choice?~
Ranch 

~What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?~
Red Onion, or there are several I could name in Dallas but that'll have to wait til the next time I visit

~What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?~
Chick-fil-a, or chip n dip

~What are your pizza toppings of choice?~
I like fairly basic stuff, sausage pepperoni or just cheese

~What do you like to put on your toast?~
I rarely eat toast, but I love apple butter.  There's an actual apple butter making festival nearby, it's so great!

~How many televisions are in your house?~
2 one in the living room and one in the bedroom

~What color cell phone do you have?~
White

~Are you right-handed or left-handed?~
right

~Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
They took my wisdom teeth out when I was in high school

~What is the last heavy item you lifted?~
a gate when I helped FB move his hay

~Have you ever been knocked unconscious?~
I don't think so...

~If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?~
No!  I worry enough as it is.

~If you could change your name, what would you change it to?~
Hopefully I'll get to change my last name sometime soonish

~Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?~
No, maybe for $10,000

~Last run-in with a cop?~
It's been a while, just a traffic stop.

~Last person you talked to?~
FB's sister in law and her 2 kids

~Last person you hugged?~
Farmboy :)

~Favorite Season?~
Fall, school starts, it cools down, the leaves get so pretty, then there's the holidays!

~Holiday?~
Thanksgiving

~Day of the week?~
Saturday

~Month?~
November, October's pretty good too!

~First place you went this morning?~
FB's house, we went up to his family farm to hay and work on the pumpkin patch.

~What's the last movie you saw?~
FB took me to see the Proposal last weekend.  It was really good.

~Do you smile often?~
Of course!

~Do you always answer your phone?~
Almost always, I don't get very many calls from unknown numbers or anything

~It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it?~
It used to be my bestie, but she doesn't have to deal with crap like she used to

~If you could change your eye color what would it be?~
I like my hazel.

~What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?~
Vanilla Coke

~Do you own a digital camera?~
Umm... yea...

~Have you ever had a pet fish?~
My family did when I was young.

~Favorite Christmas song?~
Oh I can't pick just one!  I guess the Ay Ay Ay it's Christmas song is pretty good.  Probably the only Ricky Martin song I care to hear.

~What's on your wish list for your birthday?~
I could think of a ton of things, but what fun would that be??  I'd rather get a true surprise.

~Can you do push ups?~
I haven't tried in a very long time!

~Can you do a chin up?~
LOL that's funny! eh... no

~Does the future make you more nervous or excited?~
excited

~Do you have any saved texts?~
I don't delete any of my texts, so I suppose I've saved the last 100 I've received 

~Ever been in a car wreck?~
Yep, but I've never caused any

~Do you have an accent?~
I don't think so

~What is the last song to make you cry?~
The new country song about praying for his kids n wife no more me myself and I.  Can't think of the song or singer... Couldn't find it on Itunes either.

~Plans tonight?~
I just got home from the farm, so I'm crashing. Getting ready for my first week of school.

~Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?~
No I don't think so.

~Name 3 things you bought yesterday?~
Dinner at Wendy's for FB and me

~Have you ever been given roses?~
yep, but I liked my tulips better

~Current worry?~
That I won't get a desk before school starts.

~Current hate right now?~
laundry and sweat

~Met someone who changed your life?~
More than one person

~How did you bring in the New Year?~
FB and I spent the evening with his brother and sister-in-law and their kids

~What were you doing 12 AM last night?~
sleeping

~What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?~
ugh, it's too early!

3 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Ay ay ay it's Christmas and I don't know what to do! Ay ay ay it's Christmas and I don't have a gift for you... :) Oh, my this brings back memories, and I am currently laughing my bon bon off!

FB said...

Hey babe, I think the artist to that song is Trace Atkins. Have a wonderful first day back!

Jen McCrady said...

just saying hi! we missed you at brunch on saturday!