Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Surprise!! Surprise!!

I came home from a loooong day at school today.  We had our open house for parents and kids, so I just stayed there instead of driving clear home just to go back.  Anyway, when I came home I was welcomed be not just one but two surprises!  

The first was the cutest card from Farmboy!  He found a really sweet "Hoops and YoYo" card that talks of course.  He was here to take care of lil' Holly, who would of been doing the "I have to tinkle" dance for quite a while without him.  I'm so glad he likes my lil girl!  Thanks love!

The second surprise is the wonderful layout change!  I do love my Adventurous Newlywed!  She's so great!  I could say that this was planned change to celebrate the 100th post, but I'm not that with it.  So instead I'll just say thanks to her, and Happy 100th Post to everyone else.

2 comments:

courtney said...

The new layout looks great!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Yay! You liked it :) I was worried... :)