Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Outfits for the next couple of months


I know you've seen the dress already, but Mom and I made another trip to the "big" city and found shoes that I think work w/ it.  What do y'all think?  We also found a really cute White House Black Market outfit for the rehearsal.  I would have never put the outfit together or even thought of it for myself, but the saleslady brought it to me.  I tried it on to be polite, and loved it!  Then Mom got it for me so I wouldn't go broke. Gotta love that!!

Rehearsal Dinner
Rehearsal Dinner by lovinafarmboy on polyvore.com

What do you think?  I need suggestions for jewelry for both.

1 comment:

Glamorous Newlywed said...

LOVE them both:) Lordy, I never thought I'd see the day you actually wore sequins willingly. I'm so proud!

Is the buckle on the shoes for the first outfit a brass/bronze metal? I'd try to match that with a bracelet, and do pearl earrings/necklace.

The second oufit - def the heart necklace from J-dizzle, and some pretty & delicate sparkly silver/rhinestone bracelets + earrings?