Tuesday, March 2, 2010

30 years ago today...

God blessed the world with this little bundle of joy.
Sorry I don't have any cute baby pictures... Farmboy turns 30 today.  He's all oh it's just another day, but if he'd never been born, I'd never have found my soulmate.

Isn't he a hottie?  This was at his friend's wedding about a year ago.  It was the first time he introduced me to any of his friends.  Which I have to say was a little overwhelming.  I met a lot of friends all at once, luckily I was definitely not the one getting the attention.  It was also the first time we'd traveled together, instead of traveling to each other.  It was a lot of fun spending some time in the car, just being together.  At that point in our relationship, I just craved more time with him.  Especially since we were living so far from one another.

Wow I really got off topic!  Anyway.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARMBOY!!!

2 comments:

courtney said...

aw that's cute! Happy Birthday Farmboy...hope you two have fun celebrating!

Melissa said...

Awww Happy Birthday Farmboy!