Thursday, March 11, 2010

So much goin on!

    Sorry it's been a while since my last post!  There's been a lot going on!  We got our invitations in, and they're almost addressed.  We met with a print shop to make the insert for reception directions, and I have to go proof the final copy today or tomorrow before they print.  We figured out the wedding cake.  I'm super excited about that, the cake lady is totally flexible.  I had several ideas and she put them together in a way that I think will really mesh well together.  I'll do a post soon on that.
    After the cake lady meeting, Dad played me a few songs he was thinking about for our father/daughter dance.  Of course, being the crybaby that I am, I burst into tears with the first words from Frank Sinatra.  FB knows me well enough to just rub my back, Mom just found me some tissues, and Dad just laughed.   Then I played a couple country ones I really like too, and of course, Mom decided it was her turn for tears. Her song that got her was "Stealing Cinderella."  This made me start up again and die laughing too.  Dad made some comment about learning to live with women to FB.  I said it was obviously all genetic, then regained a little composure with a brownie.
    Tonight we're hoping to get the insert finalized at the printer, and get the rehearsal dinner caterer figured out.  Oh and to make things just a little brighter, I don't have school tomorrow or Monday. YAY!  Monday we're meeting with the florist, so that should be exciting!
    Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Don't forget to spring forward Sunday.

3 comments:

courtney said...

It sounds like the wedding plans are coming together!

Glamorous Newlywed said...

Bwahahahaha - "and then I gained composure with a brownie"


Um, I love you. And, I totally just cried a few tears of my own from laughing so hard)

Mrs. Mama said...

Sounds like everything is coming together! Don't be sorry for not blogging... hello, you are one busy girl! Hope everything continues to go well for you guys. Have a great weekend!