Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The "about me" blog

I'm just your average 26 year old teacher who loves pink, nice clothes found cheap, House, Big Bang Theory, my dog Holly, my Farm Boy, and my family.  This blog will hopefully entertain you, from crazy things the kids say to crazy things that happen to me on the farm. 



 I still haven't gotten used to the idea of having to fix fence almost as often as I go to the mall, which is fairly often.  However, I've quickly learned when you don't help fix fence you have to help herd the cows back in or the neighbor's horses out.  I much prefer fixing fences!  Farm Boy just introduced me to the farm life idea recently, so I'm still adjusting to that idea.  

1 comment:

Posh Peach said...

Hi there, welcome to blogging! Your letter for the game is "D". Have fun!!