Saturday, January 24, 2009

Things I love starting with D

I woke up an hour and a half before the alarm.  Can anyone say excited about seeing her man... So I decided to go ahead and post my D love blog.  Hope y'all have a great weekend!  

After reading bestie's blog of C love, I wanted to play along.  The Pink Tutu tagged me with the letter D.

1. Dogs: Holly in particular, but bestie's Winston is pretty amazing as well.  Farm Boy's been talking about getting a Siberian Husky, I'm all for another puppy in my life!  Been trying to convince the parents they need one.
                

                                       

2. Digital Camera: I just got a new one for Christmas, so hopefully there will be more photography in the near future.

3.  Desserts:  I love chocolate, cookies, frozen yogurt, brownies, all things sweet.  I blame my mother.

4.  Daybreak:  I'm a morning person and love to watch the sun come up.  



5.  Downtime:  Lazy days are amazing!

6.  Drummond:   The Pioneer Woman is really funny.  Apparently this is what my future holds, except the part about calf nuts.  There's only so much a city girl can handle.  If you've never read anything from Ree go here.  

7. Decorating:  Recently Farm Boy has decided his little house in the country's not as quaint as he'd like.  Everyday he asks something new.  Should I strip the paint off the doors?  Should I rip carpet up and expose the hardwoods?  Should I do something with that upstairs room? yes, yes, definitely yes  Should we dig up a path and put in a sidewalk from garage to door? yes  We should do that over spring break.... umm... we??  hehe just kidding, I don't think he realizes what he's getting himself into asking for my help w/ a shovel... probably more work for himself than he knows

8. Dallas:  While it will only be my home for the current year, I really do love the area.  It's been fun exploring the city and living really close to the best friend!



No comments: