Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Many Moods of Texan Bride (and me)

Texan Bride and I went to two movies Saturday.  That's not something we make a habit of doing, cuz well our lives don't let us.  If we had our way we'd be bums like we were this weekend all the time... dumb responsibilities.  While waiting for the previews to start we decided to do an emotional feet photo shoot.
The first pic is our feet in a regular old blah kind of mood.  Now here's loving feet, we're so fond of each other. :)
Here's excited feet.  Notice TB gets way more animated than I do.  This is not just a foot thing, this is an everyday sort of thing.  TB has always been a little more animated than me.
These are angry feet!  Don't mess with Texas feet!
Sad feet :(
Happy feet...woohoo
Well, I wouldn't say I don't show emotion at all.  I just don't get as animated or excited (ie loud) as my most loved Texan Bride.  I do love that girl. :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is too funny... I love the boots compared to the no shoes... Makes me laugh!!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

AHHH! Love it! (cue wild emotional expressiveness!)