Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Zoo

Farm Boy and I went to the zoo Sunday afternoon.  We had a great time wandering around watching all the animals.  Farm Boy only got slightly annoyed with the "city folk" who had no clue what they were talking about.


Then he decided we should go in the bird and reptile building.  It was hot n stinky in there.  The very first thing we saw was this case with three lizards in it.  Then a man walked into the case with them and handed out dead mice to each one.  EWWW!


As you can see I wasn't real impressed with this.  Grossed out really, partially the actual sight of the lizards eating partially from the idea of that guy's job.  I couldn't handle the dead mice or pinch them with the little metal arm thingy so you don't get your arm eaten. EWWW!


And here's a random statue of an ostrich and Farm Boy.  Just because

Oh who am I kidding? It's just cuz I like looking at Farm Boy.

No comments: