Sunday, February 8, 2009

Need Ideas!

OK, as you all know next weekend is Valentine's Day.  Farm Boy will be here for dinner Saturday, all day Sunday, and will have to go back home Monday by lunchtime probably.  Unless I beg, plead, cry, in which case he might stay til 2.  Maybe Holly and I can gang up on him with our puppy dog eyes.

Anyway, I need some ideas.  I have a great dinner planned thanks to Pioneer Woman's flank steak and my Great Aunt Lois's cheesecake recipes.  So Saturday is good, but I don't know what to do Sunday.  I don't want to spend all my time in the kitchen, but I think we both want to stay in instead of trying to mess with dining out.  Any delicious, fairly quick or easy ideas?  Also we may need to get out of the apartment at some point over the weekend, maybe. :)  Any great inexpensive ideas for our amusement?  I thought about the Fort Worth zoo, if it's nice outside.  Well please comment and give me suggestions!

1 comment:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

How about brunch at La Duni with Newlywed Husband and I? Then head out to the zoo? (I'm out on the zoo, got spit on by a camel when I was 5, and haven't liked going there since.) I've heard the Ft. Worth one is nice, though...