Thursday, October 15, 2009

Insurance Companies Suck... plus first wedding idea

I'm sick... yet again.  Apparently schools are breeding ground for germs... uh duh!  I haven't received my new insurance card yet, so I've had to call about 6 different 800 numbers, talk to my HR lady 4 times, and it took her calling them twice to finally get it fixed!  UGH!  I think I spent a good 2 hours messing with that crap.  Then went to the doctor and was there for a solid 2 hours too.  Apparently everyone and their brother is sick.  They made me wear a mask too.

I'm so happy to be back home waiting on my Rx to be filled, that I thought I'd give you a peak of one idea I'm thinking about for the wedding.  We've decided for a May wedding, after school is out.

What do y'all think of this for color scheme?  I think I'll let my 2 bridesmaids pick their own style in this color.  We're also thinking about having our reception in a barn or outside.

Thank you  theknot.com for the great picture.

5 comments:

Glamorous Newlywed said...

Um, as one of your bridesmaids, I heartily approve of this color. HOWEVER, I do NOT approve of you being sick again. Stop it! No really! (kidding dear, feel better:)

LaFleur2009 said...

I hope that you feel better!

OK, this is weird. I LOVE the dress. I like the color. But for some reason, I don't know how I feel about it for a May wedding. I'm not sure that I'm feeling for a wedding at all. It is not that it is bad color, because it not. I guess it's like looking at dresses, it is not that you hate the others, it just does not strike you as "the one."

LOL... OK, I'm totally involved and I do not know you. Sorry! LOL

Unknown said...

LOL I'm glad to have any and all opinions. From my fiancé's reaction, I'm not sure he's as excited about that color as I am. Who knows... guess I've got plenty of time to decide

courtney said...

So are you thinking blue and brown or just the blue? I like how bright the blue is!


Feel better!

Unknown said...

I really love the blue! Farmboy read my comment about him not liking this pic. He defended himself, said he'd love whatever I pick... Such a perfect guy answer. He did say he wasn't too hip on the brown bow. So probably just blue, maybe some black thrown in for fun.