Saturday, October 31, 2009

My love/hate relationship with Halloween

I love the super cute Halloween costumes!  I hate that we had lots of scary kid costumes at school yesterday.  I love that one teacher brought her itty bitties as Luigi and Mario.  I hate that we had a couple boys dressed as girls... there's something truly weird about wanting to dress up like a girl when you're a fourth grader.  Oh, yea I do love these adorable Halloween pics of my precious pup.

She doesn't like her spider hoodie when I make her wear the hood.

Love the lady bug!  Speaking of lady bugs... I hate that Farmboy's house (my future home) has lady bugs that infiltrate every fall when it gets cold.  We've got to figure out where they're coming in.
Back to Halloween.  I have always loved and hated this holiday.  I really do love seeing the kids that I know and love having such a great time!  This year I hate that I can't pig out on whatever candy I want.  I've joined Weight Watchers, so I'm trying to be good.

In other news... I'm going dress shopping today!  I would love to post some pictures, however, I know Farmboy loves to read the blog. And we wouldn't want him to have any hints now would we?
Hope you all have a terrific Halloween!

1 comment:

Glamorous Newlywed said...

Ohhhhh!!!! I wish I could be there to go with you today! Take pictures and e-mail them PLEASE :) Holly, per usual, looks adorable in her little costumes! Winston, per usual is refusing to wear even a ribbon on his collar. He's stubborn. Takes after his daddy, you know. :) xoxoxoxoxo