Monday, March 28, 2011

Bleck... Sick and snow

Trying a post from my iPhone. We'll see how this goes.
Ok apparently can't post a pic of the snow on the ground :(
I think the wedding weekend just wore me out too much. Last night my body hurt so much it made me cry. I have turned into such a baby. Hubster took good care of me and reminded me to call in sick on his way out the door this morning. Now that I've slept most of the morning I think I'm feeling more human again. Now I think I'll do a lil laundry and watch Gilmore Girls. Have a good day I've got the wedding recap coming tomorrow.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Definitely take time to rest! I've called out sick a fair amount of times this pregnancy because I get so tired! Sometimes you just need a day to sleep.

Jessica Renee said...

Hope you feel better, don't overdo it!!

Also, I tagged you in my post today. I feel horrible because I don't even know your first name!! :(

Jessica Renee said...

Yay, I know your name now! haha..You should totally come visit SA one day, we would have a blast!!

Preppy 101 said...

Hope your feeling better!! Rest is the miracle solution many times. xoxo

courtney said...

Hope you are feeling better! Sometimes relaxing and sleep is the cure for anything!