Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I heart Sam Moon

Over the weekend, while my Missouri friends were in town I took them on a crazy shopping extravaganza.  I introduced them to DSW, Charming Charlie's, and Sam Moon.  It was my first trip to Sam Moon, and I fell in love!
I got a purse like this, except with longer straps and a leopard print scarf tied to the handle.
This was my favorite buy of the day!  I replaced my gym bag from 8th grade, you know the crazy black one with a swish on the side.  I still don't really understand how it has held up the countless PE classes, overnight visits, and a couple apartment moves.  When I saw it, I just knew I had to replace the perfectly good old one.  I think that's justifiable, since the old one is twelve years old.  I'm not kidding!  Anyway, I believe this will be the new overnight/gym bag.  (Those of you who are laughing about the gym comment can shut up now!)

2 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

There is a Sam Moon 2 miles from my house :) You can find me there on any given Saturday- LOL!!!! Love that store!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Um yeah....still laughing about the gym comment...