Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm a WIMP!

I'm taking a quick trip home to find somewhere to live.  Since it's such a quick trip, I decided to fly.  Holly doesn't fly, so she has to stay here.  The poor thing... doesn't she look super upset.
How about now?  She's not super excited, or at least I don't think.  That's food by the way, if you were wondering.
Now back to my title.  I'm a wimp because I really don't like to leave my pup.  She's only had to stay at a boarders a couple of times.  The first time I left her overnight at the vet, I cried as I drove away.  Yea, I realize I'm a little crazy!  I also cried when I had to leave her alone for her routine surgery, it didn't help that she was only 4 months old.  I called the PetSmart PetHotel today, by the time I got off the phone my heart rate was up and my cheeks were SUPER hot!  Why am I such a wimp?  I also teared up watching the online tour, because they have a bone booth.  That's right, you can call your pooch and they'll bring them to the phone so you can talk to your sweet pup.  I won't be doing this!  First of all I'm pretty sure it would freak Holly out to hear me but not see me.  Secondly, I might cry which would definitely be joke worthy for the PetHotel workers.  

Anyone else a wimp when it comes to boarding their dogs?


1 comment:

Holly said...

I always hate when we leave our girls.... We have only had to do it twice at a border. I always want to cry when I walk away and they are in a pen!!

But they are always ready to see me when I pick them up!