Friday, June 17, 2011

And the Winner is...

OK... I am not talented enough to figure out how to show the random number generator in my blog. :(  I also can't figure out how to comment on about half the blogs I've visited today!  What's the deal with that?!

Back to what I was trying to say.... And the winner is...Jessica Renee at You are my Color
Now I'll be off shopping for her 2 adorable pups this weekend.  Jessica please email me your address and anything specific I need to know about your pooches.  I already have a few great ideas based on some of your posts. :)

Thanks to everyone for participating, I've enjoyed getting a chance to check out some new blogs!

2 comments:

jessica said...

holy crap are you SERIOUS!?!!! I'm so excited!!! Thank you!!! I'll be sending you an email right now. Yaaay!

jessica said...

Hey by the way, every time I get a comment from you it comes from "lovinaframboy@hotmail.com" and I wasn't sure if that was correct? I've never gotten a bounceback when I reply to it but I did just now.