Friday, June 17, 2011

And the Winner is...

OK... I am not talented enough to figure out how to show the random number generator in my blog. :(  I also can't figure out how to comment on about half the blogs I've visited today!  What's the deal with that?!

Back to what I was trying to say.... And the winner is...Jessica Renee at You are my Color
Now I'll be off shopping for her 2 adorable pups this weekend.  Jessica please email me your address and anything specific I need to know about your pooches.  I already have a few great ideas based on some of your posts. :)

Thanks to everyone for participating, I've enjoyed getting a chance to check out some new blogs!

2 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

holy crap are you SERIOUS!?!!! I'm so excited!!! Thank you!!! I'll be sending you an email right now. Yaaay!

Jessica Renee said...

Hey by the way, every time I get a comment from you it comes from "lovinaframboy@hotmail.com" and I wasn't sure if that was correct? I've never gotten a bounceback when I reply to it but I did just now.