Friday, June 24, 2011

Break the Ice

So I found this cool link with Jenn and perfectly imperfect.  I found that through Jessica at you are my color.  Anyway, I meant to post Friday but I got distracted.  That's happening more and more lately!  So here it is a few days late.  Next up are nursery renovation posts!

Perfectly imperfect Jenn

1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.


I doubt people realize just how much time I spend playing video games with my hubster.  We are addicted to Lego's Wii games.


2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?

I can't think of any other name that would fit me.  When I was in Jr. High I wanted to be Alexa or something exotic like that.  ha That totally wouldn't fit me!


3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?

Stuck Like Glue
Mama's Song
Anything from the Voice!  Loving that show right now.

4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:

Raise beautiful, well rounded, genuine children (yes more than the current one, possibly 4)
Impact the people around me in a positive, meaningful way
Follow the direction God has in store for our lives

5) What is one of your favorite quotes?
        "Be the change you want to see in the world"  I can never remember who said that.


6) Fill in the blank: If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?

     Ticket to a movie, hopefully someone else has an extra 10 bucks to go with me.



7) What’s your birth date?

   November 26th, 1982   I'm a Thanksgiving baby



8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?

I can't really think of any hidden talents... I tie my shoes differently than every other person I know.  Including my family, I'm not sure how I learned if not from them...


9) What do you think of when you hear the word "blue"?

    baby boys  I must have babies on the brain!


10) Finish this thought: I need . . .

   to get back to work.

1 comment:

Jaquelyn @ the Bold and Moxie said...

Gandhi said it! :) Great answers!