Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Aaay! My brain hurts with the excitement!

I was pretty much resigned to the fact that everything's in rerun days.  Then I turn to this!

So you think you can dance is the only reality/contest show I actually enjoy.  I fell in love with it one year while visiting Dallas.  Mrs. Newlywed and I watched an entire season in marathon fashion.
I flipped back to see Tim and Faith singing along as they sat in the audience of an all star concert.  Farmboy.... I know you tolerate my singing, but wouldn't it be nice to have a Faith Hill voice singing along to the radio? :)  
They were there too.  I LOVE Sugarland!  Did I mention this concert was for George Strait.  He's ACM's Artist of the Decade. Yay!  Way to go George!
Then I flipped back to watch the judges laugh at a few sad souls.  They also passed the 20 year old widow and the girl whose father killed himself on the Las Vegas.  I'm not saying they were pity votes, just an interesting coincidence.  I personally really liked the girl who lost her father, she was good if she had kept her head steady.  Cat Deeley is super cute, even though she's Amazon-ish.  I still can't get over how tall she is.

Oh yea, then there was him again.  For being quite a bit older than me and married, he's pretty cute!  His wife is precious too.

These two sang too, aren't they cute?  Have I mentioned that I love country music, because I do.  Well my remote control needs a break, I think it's smoking a bit.  Anyway, I'm off to bed to recover from the excitement.  





3 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

WOW! Sad I missed this episode!

I have such fond memories of that marathon... :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

My littlest adores Sugarland-hubby not so much. I would have liked to watch this with the baby! I guess I'll just have to make do with Southern Belles Louisville tonight. I hate rerun season unless I am catching something I missed the first time. That is how I got hooked on CSI-summer reruns. LOL!

Holly said...

The George Strait show was AWESOME! I thought the artists did a really great job on the songs.... I think my favorite was Blake and Miranda...And Jamie Foxx....I will never think of that song the same again.