itunes recent purchases and old favorites
- Under Control by Parachute - never heard of them, but it's free this week. I liked it so I got most of the album. I really recommend She is Love.
- Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield - Glad she went solo it was definitely the right move!
- The Happiest Girl in the Whole USA by Donna Fargo - Farmboy suggested it today, said I'd probably like it. Of course he's right, LOVE it!
- Right Round by Flo Rida - Yes I realize this song is just a tad explicit but I still like it.
- The Climb by Miley Cirus - OK so sue me I like Hannah Montana, I'm planning on stealing my nieces to go see her movie once I get back to Missouri in June
- Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean - The song pretty much sums up my summer plans, kinda
- Bad Day by Fuel - It's just one of those songs you keep around for just such a day. I went through a "bad day" kind of phase for a few months in college. I also went through a huge Nickelback phase then too. Almost every album is on my computer.
- If I Didn't Have You by Randy Travis - You've gotta love his voice, I mean for real.
- The Show by Lenka - Farmboy can't help but picture me skipping through a field when he hears this.... or so he says
- Love of a Lifetime by Katie Armiger - This will be played on my wedding day!
- Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas - I like the whole 3008, two thousand late part.
- Good Morning Beautiful by Steve Holy - Who wouldn't like a song about how perfect the guy's life is because he gets to wake up next to his woman??
There's my list... What's yours look like?