Thursday, May 7, 2009

Writing, Writing, Writing too many books!

My kids are doing a young author's project.  Each one has written a whole book about the topic of their choice.  I then typed what they wrote, so they could illustrate the nice typed version.  Needless to say I'm tired of typing, and reading incorrect grammar and spelling.  My kids have already checked out for summer, so most did not edit at all or even look up words they knew were wrong.  I'm off to finish typing their dedications and title pages, yuck.  I need a vacation.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Good thing we're only a few weeks from a vacation! Since they've checked out, is it okay if we do too? I think so. At least tomorrow is the weekend. Look forward to seeing you! Got plans for Friday night?
Oh, and I PASSED!!!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Hooray for Cathryn passing :) I'm checked out for summer...and I don't even have the summer off :( But we'll relax this weekend, fo sho!