Monday, May 11, 2009

Couple Quiz to Celebrate Date-iversary

Here's a random survey I stole from myspace and made my own.  Happy One Year FB!  I love you!!

♥What are your middle names?
Michael and Ann

♥How long have you been together?
One year, as of yesterday

♥How long did you know each other before you started dating?
7 months

♥Who asked who out?
He asked me out

♥Who said I love you first ?
He did

♥How old are each of you?
I'm 26 He just turned 29

♥Who' s siblings do/did you see the most?
I think it's pretty equal right now.  I have a feeling we'll see FB's brother more than any other siblings, since they work on the farm so much together.

♥Do you have any children together?
We're waiting til after the wedding for that...

♥What about pets?
I have a spoiled dog, that he puts up with really well.  He has ducks that are adorable.

♥Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Living so far away from one another, luckily that'll change in 4 weeks.

♥Are you from the same hometown?
no but not too far away

♥Who is the most sensitive?
me lol I'm pretty emotional

♥Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We like to switch it up a lot.

♥Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Lake of the Ozarks

♥Who does the cooking?
We both cook, sometimes together hehe

♥Who is the most social?
me, barely

♥Who is the neat-freak ?
Neither of us

♥Where was your first date?
Quincy Magoo's and my house

♥Who has the bigger family?
He has a bigger immediate family

♥Do you get flowers often ?
He picked me flowers from plants he grew a couple times.  He also brought me tulips for Valentines.

♥Who do you spend the holidays with?
We bounce around trying to hit all the parties. :)

♥Who is more jealous?
LOL probably me?  I don't know, I'm really more nosey than jealous.

♥Who’s better with the computer?
He is definitely!  

♥Who picks where you go to dinner?
I usually force him to pick, I think he's tired of hearing I don't care

♥Who eats more sweets?
Me, for sure!

♥Who cries more?
Me, like I said I can be a little emotional at times

Anybody else celebrate dating anniversaries?  Or am I the only one?  We're not doing presents or anything, I still can't get over the fact that it's been a year.  Can't wait to see what the next year brings!

3 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

happy anniversary! that's super exciting! :)

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Oh - I'm stealing this :) Happy Anniversary... I'm buying the plane tickets soon...

Farmboy said...

I love you to babe, You nailed all the questions!