Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Ever Blog Award


My adorable bestie at Adventures in Newlywed gave me an award.  Isn't she the sweetest?  Kind of makes up for all the torture she's put me through over the years.  She tried to make me workout once.... that wasn't pleasant...


Anyway, the award requires a post about 10 not so cute things about me.  So here goes

I'm not cute when....

1.   I lazily refuse to shower til noon on lazy days.  OK let's be real, when I refuse til I hafta leave the house.

2.   I cry, it usually involves wheezing, blubbering, and runny nose.

3.   I complain, I can really be a big whiner.

4.  I forget to pack my hairdryer and straightener.  I recently had to purchase back ups, because I left them at home.

5.  I get caught in the rain.  My hair goes really curly and frizzed out.

6.  I am sleep deprived.  I've been told I can be a lil cranky.

7.  I am forced to watch scary movies.  I get pretty jumpy.

8.  I'm really mad.  It doesn't happen very often, but I definitely don't look pretty when I'm pissed.

9.  I get muddy.  I prefer to assume it's all mud and not cow patties, please don't burst my bubble.

10.  I'm lazy.  This happens a lot more than it should!


I must admit the reason my blog is so cute.  Adventurous Newlywed designed my blog, she really is the best.  I think I'll keep her around awhile.  

OK Now the hard task of awarding other cute blogs....


Amy at From this Day Forward ... I absolutely love their header!


Cathryn at Life Happens.... My sweet friend who always has something inspiring to write about.


Preppy 101 at All Things Southern and Preppy ... She's super cute! Love the pink and green

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks friend! I feel so honored to have an award! (Really, I just like knowing someone out there is reading my blog!!!) I hope to see you this weekend!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

YES! I always think you are cute, and love you forever, even though you occasionally threaten me with bodily harm.

Sandra said...

Oh thank you!! You are the sweetest! xoxo {I'll get around to this in the next day or two!!}