Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Farm Boy!

Farm Boy turned a year older today!!  So exciting, he especially loves candles like these!  Actually that's a joke, Farm Boy has a strange hatred of birthday candles in his cake.  Apparently he thinks he's too old or something.  Weirdo, but I love him anyway.  

In other news, I apologize for my long absence!
It's been a little while since I've blogged, so of course I have lots to tell you, lovely blog friends.  In the upcoming week I'll let you in on the new things I learned on my impromptu trip home this weekend.  I went home to surprise Farm Boy for his birthday and he put me to work!  Well I guess technically I volunteered.  Anyway, come back soon for my very first experience with what the term "workin cows" really means.  

1 comment:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

It's about time we get a bloggy update! (Just kidding, don't hit me please - then you'll have no one to be your maid of honor :)