Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What do ya think??

My dear Adventures in Newlywed best friend ever, just redid my header!  Isn't she just the greatest?  So tell me what you think, and if you want your own head over to her page and ask real nice like and she may be so kind as to hook you up too.  Or if you're not really into the being super nice thing, tell her she'll hafta wear this to her next function!  Yikes!  We found it tonight still shopping for her formal, but there was Mi Cocina involved, so I was definitely in for that!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my gracious!!!! That is dreadful. And you know some poor girl is going to buy it and wear it proudly!!!

You think she could hook me up with a header?

I love the saying on the bottom of yours!!

Jen McCrady said...

vomitous. :)

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Ah yes. the "Hello, this is my bellybutton peeking through 376 yards of the most hideous sherbet-colored poufy disaster ever" dress. Loving it.

{you're welcome for the new header...}

Cathryn said...

That dress is hideous!!! But I love the header! I miss you...let's hang out soon!