Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break Excitement

I had a typical Monday, not much fun.  So, I've decided to blog about Spring Break, aka the light at the end of the tunnel!  I'm headed to Missouri for the week, leaving the minute I can get out of school Friday.  Farm Boy and I are going to visit his friends at the lake for a couple days.  While we're there we're planning on doing a little fishing as well.  Of course, FB will be baiting my hook and de-hooking any fish I may catch.  I've never caught a fish, so I think FB won't have too much extra work.  I also plan on shopping with my momma!  We usually go an hour or so away to get to the bigger mall, so that should be entertaining.  She may even decide to hook me up with a new outfit or something.  Friday night 4H is hosting a bowling night, so FB's nephew invited us to that.  I like hanging out with his family, so that could be fun too.  I'm a horrible bowler though, and his mom is in the bowling hall of fame!  I'm pretty sure she'd laugh at my bowling skills.  My dad's birthday is St. Patrick's day, so I plan on figuring out how to make corned beef and cabbage for him.  We also have to decide on FB's garden, actually I suppose he has to decide on that since it's his.  Plus really as long as I get a cantaloupe out of the deal, I'll be happy!

Wow that was a long and random blog, but I think I can make it through the week.  Or at least Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh, garden veggies and fruits - nothing like it!! Love home grown tomatoes :-) xoxo