Sunday, March 8, 2009

I want one!!

I was perusing my fav blogs this morning, trying to get myself motivated.  And I came across this!
This is Annabelle, the new member of the Chickens in the Road family.  I love her little face and fuzzy little body!  Farm Boy.....*lovey puppy dog eyes, fluttering eyelashes*... I want one!   
I know FB's response...."I've been there done that. "  Something about waking up every two hours and the possibility of escaping sheep.  I'm having trouble remembering all the reasons he's listed, cuz I'm looking at those ears!  I think this would be the perfect Easter present, or spring break present.  I wonder what Farm Boy would do if I said I was getting him this as a late B-day gift.... Probably expect me to move back to MO to help take care of it.  I believe I could arrange that... this summer.  What springy thing are you craving these days?

2 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Um, I was thinking a pair of sandals...a new sheep is definitely NOT on my list of springy craves...

Holly said...

OH now that is very cute!! :)