Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random!

I found this random survey and decided it'd be fun.  There are a ton of questions, so I deleted the ones I thought were stupid.  Therefore, please ignore the numbers!  Mostly because I get really tired of trying to think of things to say.  Partly because I don't really know what y'all want to know about me.  With that being said here is my post, and if you have any questions you've been dying to ask, please comment me!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I'm kind of named after my aunt, our names are similar.  My middle name is my mother's middle name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I can be kind of emotional sometimes, so crying is fairly common with me.  Ask Farmboy, it really weirds him out, he never knows what to do.  I teared up earlier today watching
  Jen and Ryan's wedding highlights.  Congrats on a year guys!!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I like my regular handwriting, but I think my cursive looks a little like a fourth grader's.  As a teacher, it's fairly precise, no changing to make it faster or flowerier.  (is flowerier a word? no? oh well)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope, but when(if) I have a daughter her middle name will be the same as mine.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes, sometimes a little more than I should when second graders are concerned.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
nope, I'm too lazy.

14. RED OR PINK?
PINK!!

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I tend to be an over-thinker/worrier.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I'd like for whoever feels like fillin in random surveys to feel free to fill it in.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm wearing long green sweat shorts and bare feet

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the traffic and rain

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
pink

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Farm boy's cologne, fresh cut grass, the outdoors after a hard rain

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Adventurous Newlywed

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
football.

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
hmm... I like a lot of foods.... bread

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy, Farm boy is learning that scary's really not my thing

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Sean of the Dead, I think.  Again Farm boy's learning gore is not my thing.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall and spring

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
both!

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
at work I've got those cute dogs w/ huge heads

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Mondays are the good tv night!  I had to tape House and watch Big Bang Theory and How I met your mother

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Out in the middle of the ocean on a cruise ship


Again, I say, please let me know if you've got anything interesting to ask.  I'm always in need of new bloggy material.  Speaking of which, I'm still trying to convince Farm boy to blog for me once while I'm with him next week.  I think it'd be funny, so hit me up with comments for him as well.

No comments: